I know this is not part of my travels - but I HAVE MY NEW TEETH! Not sure if I should have a party to bob for apples, eat raw carrots, sit around and chew gum... but I can eat, chew, and do all of the above! VERY happy day!!
After eight weeks of pain, gluing on my dentures 3x a day [while resembling a third-world hobbit] - I can now be the proud owner of my new set of pearly whites!
After three vacations, my grandmother's funeral, running two half-marathons & the four-mile race, hosting two house parties, attending one black-tie formal event, four birthday parties, conducting an HOA meeting & book club, Easter with the family, moving offices spaces, and a Royal's game on a party bus...
I finally have some REAL teeth... that are attached, that work!! YAY!!!!
HAPPY DAY!
-- Sarah (and her new grill!)


No comments:
Post a Comment