| Sara, Sarah (me), Brooke & Meaghan |
I had a request or two for my upcoming trips!
As of now (8/10) - here is my agenda for trips (but a few more be added!!)
August 30 - September 3: I'll be in Lake Tahoe! (with my friend Brooke)
September 5 - 6: I'll be in Excelsior Springs for my friend Jason Charay's wedding at the Elms Resort & Spa!
September 12: I'll be in Chicago for the 1/2 Marathon!! (#3 this year!)
| Beth, Sarah (me), Jen & Mom |
(October 16 is the KC 1/2 Marathon!)
October 23 - October 24: Tulsa, OK with Mom, Beth & Jen -- ladies weekend!
There may be a few more trips in there... but for now, that is
what's on the board!
Lake Tahoe Vacation:
| Truckee, California |
| Placerville, California |
Tuesday, Aug 31: We will be going to Placerville, CA. We willrent kayaks for a few hours, and then spend the days hiking!
| BEAUTIFUL Lake Tahoe! |
Wednesday & Thursday, September 1-2: We will be in Tahoe City. We are going to go white water rafting, hiking & then visit some wineries!!
Here are a few more pictures!! (click to enlarge!)
| Kayaking in Placerville! |
| Wineries in the Tahoe area! |
| The water is SOOO clear! (Lake Tahoe) |
No comments:
Post a Comment