I'm headed to Cali Friday (July 15th - flight is at 6am!) We are going to LA & staying at
The Wilshire Hotel! I'll be there until Monday & then will drive over to Pasadena to spend a few days with my friends Stacy, Bryce & Baby Madelyn! I'm very excited and looking forward to some time on the beach to relax, catch up on my reading & just enjoy that beautiful side of the country! I'll post my adventures - as of now, riding the Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier & [maybe] going on a whale-watching cruise are the only plans we have so far! Have a safe weekend! I'll be in touch!! xo Sarah
 |
| View from The Wilshire Hotel - the Hollywood sign! |
 |
| Pool at the Wilshire Hotel |
 |
| Ferris Wheel at Santa Monica Pier |
|
|
|
 |
| Bryce, Stacy & Madelyn |
No comments:
Post a Comment