Hi everyone! Just a quick post - I made it to Miami! Got in yesterday afternoon (Tuesday - Feb 8) and It was 3 degrees when I left KC and was 76 when I landed in Ft. Lauderdale!!
I shuttled From the airport to the hotel and met up with Brooke! We had a cocktail and much needed catch-up conversations!! We did go out for a bit to the Blue Martini! So fun - and so great to not have to wear snow boots and heavy coats!
Today we walked around all over - had lunch at the Hard Rock, got pedicures and laid by the pool! Tonight we ordered in Thai food and just taking it easy in the hotel - watched idol & read... Kind of lazy =) tomorrow we plan on getting a good work-out in-- Brooke has a session to attend for her conference & then we will spend the day at South Beach!
I'm on my iPad now since we don't get free Internet - so I'll post pics later!
No comments:
Post a Comment