Monday, February 7, 2011

MIAMI!

SKYLINE OF MIAMI - VIEW FROM OUR HOTEL
Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well! As I'm typing this blogpost - it's currently 7 degrees outside in Kansas City... but tomorrow I leave to go to Miami! whew hew! It was 80 degrees there today!

I am going with Brooke - my college roomie, now my ongoing travel buddy! We have gone on some amazing trips together: our excursion through South America in 2009, last year at this time we were in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, and last Spring we went to New Orleans for Jazz Fest!

I leave tomorrow - and have a layover, so I arrive in Miami at 4:30pm. We are staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown. I'm not sure what we'll do while we are there this week - perhaps go to South Beach and check out the some beaches in the Keys. At this point - I'm just excited to be outside and feel WARM! yay!!

Our hotel has a rooftop pool! Once I finish this posting, I'm going to download a few books on to my Kindle so I'll have some reading material for my poolside days! I'll post more during the trip! Stay warm!!!

Here are a few pics of the view from our hotel:
ROOFTOP POOL
VIEW FROM THE HOTEL

No comments:

Post a Comment