Sunday, April 18th I will head to Victoria [British Columbia] for some R&R and to catch up with some work. I will leave at 6am from MCI, with a layover for a few hours in Chicago where I will meet Francis [who is flying from NYC], then land in Vancouver mid-afternoon. We'll take a ferry to get to Victoria. I'm VERY excited for this trip - it was a last minute decision [booked it just a few days ago]. I have mentioned this trip to only a few people this week & everyone has been ranting wonderful things about the beauty of the island! It's been an incredibly busy & emotionally draining week so this will be the perfect getaway for a few days!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Victoria, British Columbia
Sunday, April 18th I will head to Victoria [British Columbia] for some R&R and to catch up with some work. I will leave at 6am from MCI, with a layover for a few hours in Chicago where I will meet Francis [who is flying from NYC], then land in Vancouver mid-afternoon. We'll take a ferry to get to Victoria. I'm VERY excited for this trip - it was a last minute decision [booked it just a few days ago]. I have mentioned this trip to only a few people this week & everyone has been ranting wonderful things about the beauty of the island! It's been an incredibly busy & emotionally draining week so this will be the perfect getaway for a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment